Monday, June 16, 2008

Must I go over this

A friend of mine questioned me today about my absence on a certain forum (and no it is not S) that I do not frequent anymore. Just to clear the air, since some people seem to like to speculate or claim there was some sort of falling out with others...please keep the drama to yourselves. It is an online forum, only the second one that I have partook in and I left cause I was not "feeling" the vibe of it anymore. No drama, no internet immature arguments, no "fallings out". I also don't have the time to sit online as much as I did before. I wish only the best for the women I connected with on there and keep in touch with them as best as I can.

I don't know why I felt compelled to type that up other than the fact that I don't like being discussed unless its accurate, thanks.

2 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

I think the subject of your absence was brought up because someone was thinking of you and missed you. I don't think it was meant to start any speculation.

Now how about some new pics?!! ;P

Heather said...

I appreciate the sentiment of the post Karen and was not talking about that aspect of it.

As for new pics, I dropped my camera and it is not working well...but I might be able to use my daughters :)