Thursday, June 5, 2008

K'NEX

K'NEX are just as good and versatile as Legos. Did you know the two toys can be used together and fit? Having 4 kids, and a brick building master for a husband, there is never a shortage of Legos at any given time in my home. I had seen the K'NEX brand at the stores, and remembered them from childhood, but didn't want to go through the pricey ordeal of starting a new collection.
When I received our K'NEX package in the mail, I was quite surprised and pleased at how versatile the toys were. The instructions were easy enough for my 7 year old to follow on his own and one package of K'NEX made over 3 different models. I would recommend K'NEX to any child or adult, who likes to tinker around with Legos and/or like to build. Here are a few pictures from Thomas's building excitement.







4 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

I'll have to keep that in mind. We haven't switched over to the tiny Legos yet because we're worried about the twins swallowing them. When we do though, it sounds like a good idea to get some K'Nex too. Thanks for the product review!

Susan G. said...

Those look like FUN !!!!

Aimee Ashley Myers said...

K'Nex are so cool! How fun!!

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

My kids always liked K'nex! Awesomeness!